|Our Definition of prototype:||n.
1. an experimental working model of a digital learning experience that can be quickly tried out by students and teachers
2. a tangible example of what a solution might look like for a specific learning need
3. a blueprint of specs for one approach to designing a digital learning application
1. iterative, inventive inquiry
2. asking “what if learners could…”
3. modeling learning interactions and designing learning experiencesWe invite Teachers to design learning activities with our prototypes and Technologists to fork or contribute to our code.
What if learners had guidance transitioning from block-based coding to professionally used text-based coding languages?